Menu

Sponsored Links

New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
    M 4V 5A 5
    [33 minutes ago]
    Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 214 comments
    Reasonable enough caper tale, with a lot of shouting and distrust.
    M 3V 8A 8
    [41 minutes ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
    This movie is a bit better than a B-movie. The best thing about this movie is the SFX. Nice try. I also agree with (DanDManlyMan) the movie is boring.
    M 6V 8A 8
    [past hour]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
    OK movie. This is not my sort of movie. I would say this is meant more for teens. Me I rate it a (6) you might like it more than I did and rate it higher.
    M 3V 8A 8
    [past hour]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
    This movie is NOT worth watching.
    M 8V 8A 8
    [past hour]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
    Good movie. The acting is all top draw. This movie makes me glad to be who I am and that's NOT a racist b*s*a*d. Why no MP4 torrent? Converted this torrent to MP4.
    M 8V 9A 9
    [past hour]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
    Good Christmas cartoon.
    M 7V 10A 10
    [3 hours ago]
    rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 241 comments
    Seen this here so I started watching the series and so far it's fine but nothing great. I've watched the first two episodes of Season 1 and I'm still interested so maybe give it a try. Don't expect it to be a as good as the movie Punisher or you'll be disappointed.
    M 6V 6A 3
    [6 hours ago]
    Avesek78 , 39, M, Nepal - see his 5 comments
    Love to watch this movie .plz let me know if its print is good or ugly then only i will download it.
    M 6V 10A 10
    [7 hours ago]
    Vibeke , 45, F, Norway - see her 40 comments
    I really hope someone can, or will , add Danish ,Norwegian or Swedish subtitles .. I really want to see this
    M 7V 10A 10
    [7 hours ago]
    Vibeke , 45, F, Norway - see her 40 comments
    I really liked this - it's action packed, and Banderas still got it
    M 4V 5A 5
    [8 hours ago]
    Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 214 comments
    Half-reasonable, inexpensive indie, and whilst lamely juvenile in places, it is far from essential viewing.
    M 5V 5A 5
    [8 hours ago]
    Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 214 comments
    Despite the most spectacular and colourful of any movie, ever, maybe, despite its full on gung-ho dynamism and gorelesss savagery, alas as an example of the art of cinema this film is inane, asinine, and puerile, and the monsters, - with eyes in their f shoulders!, - plain silly. But by leaving all wits at the door, here is as entertaining a film as anyone, - seeking to escape for 90 minutes, (plus 12 minutes end credits), from this horrid Trumped up world, - could probably wish.
    M 9V 10A 10
    [8 hours ago]
    landocalamba , 57, M, Philippines - see his 148 comments
    Nice one!!!
    M 1V 9A 9
    [12 hours ago]
    fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 840 comments
    A rehash of so many other films of the genre. A series of sequences strung together to make out there's a story behind the plot. A thousand killer punches and some of them are still standing and fighting back! Rubbish! I liked how when Theron arrived she had only 1 smallish suitcase to check in. She wore a different dress and coat for each scene! Credibility - zero!
    M 1V 9A 9
    [12 hours ago]
    fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 840 comments
    20 minutes of bad acting, bad movie and usual silly plot were enough for me. Ugh! Awful!
    M 1V 9A 9
    [12 hours ago]
    fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 840 comments
    Slushy garbage.
    M 1V 9A 8
    [12 hours ago]
    fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 840 comments
    Think of a word that's worse than "atrocious" and it would aptly describe this movie.
    M 3V 5A 5
    [15 hours ago]
    Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 214 comments
    Two declined stars, - one mere decade ago an overnight, tother a real star once, but long and slowly declining, - in a tensionless, talky, tedious, and thrilless thriller.
    [18 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
    Please upload MP4 torrent. I no longer do AVI torrents as they are old.
    M 4V 9A 9
    [19 hours ago]
    fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 840 comments
    OK movie, but nothing too special.
    Page 1234567891011 > >>